
My husband recently passed on a fabulous article from Modern Reformation that I'd love to pass on to any of you busy mommies looking for an encouraging read. It's entitled "Simple Grace, Simple Growth." I had recently been thinking how my time with the Lord has somewhat "evolved" with this tiny new distraction in the house, so when Jordan gave it to me, I devoured it! I still treasure the times I do have in the day, but the author of this article brings a great perspective to the table. Many of you will probably be able to relate to the author more than I, since your days are probably MULTIPLE times busier than mine! It's worth a 10 minute read. You can access the article here.
3 comments:
Yay! You're a blogger. I think my first post was pretty similar about swearing I would never do it... :) As soon as I get this kitchen clean I'm going to sit and read your article. Just wanted to give you a nice big sisterly welcome. :)
You're sweet! Give those boys hugs for me!!
Oh, that was so good! Thanks for the encouragement this morning! :)
Post a Comment