August 18, 2009

I LOVE MONDAYS!

I never thought I would enjoy Mondays. Traditionally, Mondays were the days I would dread as I anticipated trudging into work. Now, Mondays are beautiful, since it's the one day of the week that we have the option to be together as a family from the crack of dawn until nightfall. Yesterday, we spent a beautiful morning at the beach with some of our family. It was a perfect day, and we were reminded again of how beautiful the ocean is! By nature, I'm not a big fan of sandy messes, but these three little messes were the cutest on the beach. Here are some pictures of my baby and my adorable nephews. Elyse sat in the waves for the first time, and she loved it!

Notice the water droplets on her face? This was taken after her initiation :)

Daddy introduced Elyse gently to some waves...

Beautiful.

Beautiful.

Beautiful.

Prettiest girl at the beach!!!

Goofin' with Aunt Anneke...

Happy girl after naptime

Peek-a-boo!!!

6 comments:

Anneke said...

Love those pics! Definitely the cutest kids on the beach! :)

cranny + b said...

oh those 3 are so beautiful! We miss our warm beach and our sweet friends! :)

p.s. Steve has mondays off right now too--and I have to agree, I don't normally like Mondays. . .but somehow they have become favorites!! :)

p.s.s. I think it is funny that my word verification word for this comment is "fratisms" :)

Karis said...

I haven't commented for awhile, but I have to say that I love your blogging style. It's just like have a conversation with you --- how great is that! All the way across the ocean. :-)

And yay for the days when Daddy can be home!

kellyH said...

so Eli is finally walking! I was just wondering about that the other day!
makes me miss the beautiful ocean!
I love the last pic how Shiloh is peeking in the window.
my favorite day is ANY day that Andrew is off for sure. :)
fun times!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so great. I sure wish Seth & I could have been there. I love the peek-a-book picture with both the boys in it! What fun!

shanna said...

This looks like so much fun, Sue, and I love the pictures you took of the boys walking by the water - the lighting is so pretty!