November 1, 2009

This little piggy...

... stole our hearts :) Our community group met last night, and we had a great time outside in the 70-some degree weather. I know, strange! I remember trick-or-treating in South Dakota when I was little, wearing at least 50 layers. In fact, our costumes usually consisted of anything we could wear OVER our winter coats! This year, my friend Becca passed along an outfit her two adorable girls wore, and Elyse was Piglet. She didn't last in the costume all too long because of the heat, but we had enough time to snap some pictures. Cousins Eli and Shiloh were looking smashing in their costumes, and we even watched the guys bob for apples in the backyard. Wow, that was frightening. No candy for the munchkin this year, but Mommy made sure she ate Elyse's share, too. Isn't that nice of Mommy?







9 comments:

cranny + b said...

in our opinion, the cutest piggy ever;-)

juliechall said...

I cannot stand how adorable she is...where did you find that?

Anneke said...

Cutest little piglet EVER. MUCH cuter than the original... :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and the little piggie!

Kelly Hughes said...

very stinkin' cute! love eli's chicken too. :)
isn't halloween a fun holiday when you have kiddos? I think it's one of my new favs. we weren't so lucky with 70 degrees, but it wasn't too bad thankfully!

jeileenbaylor said...

I saw her bare feet and thought that it must have been warm. It was chilly and rainy here. Glad you could get out and have some fun and snap some pics too. She is adorable!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

What a beatiful little piggy.

shanna said...

SO so cute. Side note: never knew you'd lived in South Dakota!

JordanandSue said...

Julie, Becca gave it to me :)
Shanna, I was born in SD and lived there until I was 10 - BRR!!