The credit for any smiles in the below pictures must go to our great photographer, Sarah from Sarah Melissa Photography. My sweet friend patiently photographed us in 40-some degree weather as the wind was gusting and my baby was fussing... I told Jordan afterwards that I'd be amazed if she captured 1 decent picture of our runny-nosed bunch :) She was great, though, and so sweet to persevere with us! Here are some of the results:
And one of my personal favorites, a picture taken at the whim of Daddy :)
10 comments:
Ah! These are all so good - I cannot believe it was that cold out. You'd never know!
these are all absolutely precious. how are you going to choose which ones to frame?!
I was apparently thinkin the same thing as Nina - how do you not frame them all? They are fantastic.
Wonderful pictures! She is so beautiful! Love the hat too :)
I'm going to eat. her. up.
!!!!!
;-)
that hat kills me!! too, too cute!
Great photos.
Oh my word - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pics! Youa ll look so great! And your little girl is such a sweetie!
ps - I love that little Elyse is Hugging you guys - so precious!
These are beautiful, Sue! And what a precious hat, so adorable.
Ok those pictures are absolutely adorable. My favorite is the one at the top. She is so cute.
Post a Comment