These last few weeks have kept Elyse hoppin'. She's had numerous play dates, lots of errands with Mommy & Daddy, visits to the park during lovely weather, etc... She's been exploring every nook and cranny of our house on TOP of eating scheduled meals, reading, eating lint from the floor, rearranging our DVD collection, taking baths and walks, napping, and sleeping soundly at night.
We've seen new teeth, heard new noises,
played with new toys, met new people, and received new boo-boo's.

Just look at those tired eyes. And just when you think life can't get any busier, Mom starts taking pictures.
Yes, life is rough for this little girl. Good thing she has a mommy and daddy who love her very much. Whew!
6 comments:
Oh, these pictures are priceless!!! How do you get your little sweetie to pose to perfectly?? :) I'd love your secret. She looks so grown up and so pretty - I can't wait to see her and Emily Mae in a few short months!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. Life is rough indeed.
What I want to know is how is Elyse's pregnant mommy doing these days? I can't believe we're in the middle of March already... how are you feeling?!
sounds like our life. :) how do they manage getting thru each day with only 2 naps??? :) Lovin' this stage and especially the warmer weather, aren't you?!
You make me laugh! Love, love, love the pictures of Elyse, as usual. Love the fact that she eats lint! Would she like to come over and "spot-vacuum" our carpets so I can check that off my list? : )
I love those pictures! She is such a cutie
Kris, this girl doesn't even notice when I'm taking pics anymore she's so used to them.... :)
Shanna, I'm feeling great! Thanks for asking - time is just zippin' by...
Kelly, LOVE being outside more!!!!!
Bethany, you can borrow her anytime.
Steph, thanks :)
Post a Comment