...for some reason end up being Daddy and Elyse time. Naturally, I love the opportunity to get dinner on the table in peace, and Jordan is a great sport in entertaining a usually VERY HUNGRY little girl. Funny thing is, Elyse is usually very hyper on Sunday afternoons. It could be that all of her pent-up energy just explodes as soon as she has an audience, or it could be the precursor to a total collapse in her crib. Either way, she's usually quite slap-happy. This tradition of Daddy/Elyse time has stuck around all year. After lunch is eaten, inevitably, Jordan suggests that he thinks she'll nap just fine right on his chest as he reads. In turn, I remind him that would end up in NO SLEEP for any of us, and we eventually do toss her in her bed for a nice, long nap. I can't wait to see Sunday afternoons in a couple of months... I think Jordan will do great with TWO little girls to entertain! I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind at all.
I love Sunday afternoons, and these are some of my favorite pictures to prove it :)

4 comments:
Ah! The cuteness! Loved this one.
oh wow.....
that last one is just so, so sweet!
I love this!
*I have to admit, I love that we don't have church on Sunday evenings--I am so loving the family time and time with friends!
LOVE the last few pics especially - it's quite obvious that Miss Elyse adores her daddy. :)
I love these pictures! I just want to give her a big kiss!
Post a Comment