April 23, 2010

My girls

Just as I suspected, poor little Emily will have very few shots of her pregnant mama. Alas, it was not as much due to a lack of time but a lack of motivation :) But, Elyse is very interested in where her baby sister is (I like to think), so I figured Emily should see how happy her sister is to meet her soon! Okay, I'm not kidding anyone. Elyse is actually very interested in how far out my stomach can really get. She is utterly fascinated with the torpedo that is overtaking Mommy's lap in the rocking chair. Emily, we can't wait to meet you next month! I sure do love my girls.

35 weeks and counting!

5 comments:

cranny + b said...

seriously, Sue, you look absolutely LOVELY!

such a sweet, sweet picture!

and wow, next month?!?!! that is coming so quickly.....can't wait to meet miss Emily! ;-)

hope you are feeling good, because you sure look like it! ;-)

Katie Barker said...

Wow Sue! I can't believe it's only a month either! I guess that's what happens when you don't take as many pictures ~ we in blogger land don't keep up with the 9 month progression as well. Hahaha. Can't wait to see pictures of your little Emily.

juliechall said...

I love this - and of course Elyse knows exactly what is going on :) Can't wait!

kellyH said...

I LOVE this pic. :) And I have already decided I am not taking prego pics next time around. haha. we'll see. :)in one month back to the newborn world - wow!! can't wait to see miss emily!

jeileenbaylor said...

Oh my! Sweet picture and sweet thoughts! I totally know what you mean! Tim tells Maddy that "Mommy has a baby in her belly" and Maddy just lifts my shirt to look at my belly button (no clue ;) --oh and I have not even taken one belly pic yet and I'm six months - haha! I can't wait to meet your new little gal! I am sure she and Elyse will be best buds!