May 12, 2010

The best things in life...

... are free :) Friday night, we headed over to Rita's to utilize some good ol' freebie coupons and enjoyed Italian ice. Of course, we had to head over to the park and enjoy some of the pre-summer weather to go along with it! Elyse didn't mind a bit. She's still a bit timid with slides, but the swings are a HIT.




Of course, as I watched my hubby and daughter playing (I'm not exactly great on slides these days), my mind drifted to how much life changed in the last couple of years. Can't help but think, as well, of how much life will change in the next two years! I must say, the park was never so fun before Elyse.

4 comments:

shanna said...

All of these pictures are SO GOOD. You and Elyse just kill me with your gorgeous curlies, and I love the way her hand is grasping the swing in the one with Jordan. :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet! And Elyse looks so, so happy in that swing, I can almost hear her squealing.

juliechall said...

It looks like she can barely contain herself - I love it!

jeileenbaylor said...

Sue - what a gorgeous picture of you and Elyse - you two are just beautiful! I totally agree with you about parks and life changing. Tim and I were just talking about that. Love ya!