Okay, more like little floater... or little cutie pie that hangs on us in the pool.
We spent a nice morning at a friend's pool, and Elyse loved when
Daddy would drag her around like this.
Mommy especially enjoyed hanging out in the water since today's temperature was almost triple digits.
AND we have not yet braved the beach with our two little kiddos.
*GASP**WHAT?!?*
Yes, I know, we're wimps. This was a great way to ease us in :)
Emily enjoyed the view from her lounge chair...
...we shared lots of giggles and splashes...
...and kisses.
I am blessed.
4 comments:
Such sweet family pictures! Looks like so much fun! And I DO NOT blame you for not heading to the beach yet with two...swimming is brave enough!
she's so, so cute, Sue;-) I love the one of her giving Jordan a kiss;-)
miss E probably thoroughly enjoyed the one-on-one time with mommy + daddy!
that water looks delightful! I swear going to the beach is way too much work with children. :) looks like a fun morning!
So so fun!!! You guys are the cutest fam ever :)
Post a Comment