That's what we've been reminding Elyse. She's wearing big girl glasses! We call them "big girl glasses" because they no longer have those special cable temples that wrap so neatly around her ears (and, as of late, have caused her earlobes to stick out quite noticeably). We picked up her new glasses this morning, and she has adjusted without a hitch. They're snug enough to stay secure, so we are thankful for that! Emily has already given them a good tug, but they stayed on quite nicely :) I must say, though it was hard to say goodbye to a couple hundred buckaroos, it is great to see her wearing glasses that fit her! Her prescription has changed a bit, but nothing too significant. Elyse has a little book entitled "What Will I Be Today?" Each page is a profession, and of course, she loves the Eye Doctor. She did inform me today, however, that she'd like to be a boat when she grows up. Hmm...
Yay for purple glasses!!!


5 comments:
her hair is so sweet, I love it!
Very cute! She already looks older...
I love her new glasses--what a great shape for her cute little face! She looks so grown-up!
she is the cutest little thing!! Sweet curls and glasses...she will make a great boat someday!
Sweet glasses and LOVING those curls ;)
Post a Comment