April 4, 2011

Little bit of love


Good old sister love.  Pictures like this do remind me of the reason parents fail to remember horrible behavior of their little ones years later.  I mean, who in their right mind could ever imagine these two NOT being this sweet to each other?  And, I've decided that I do not want to take pictures of my children being mean to each other (within reason), so this is how it will be for me: glossy pictures.  
(p.s.  I'm loving their bare arms!!)

3 comments:

juliechall said...

I love how happy they look together. I can't wait for Brynnie to get to this stage with our next one :)

Rob said...

No "meanie" pictures? Sounds like the Jefferson Bible to me!

Donna said...

I love the bare arms, too. What crazy little gals. These pictures say so very much. Can't wait to share in the fun the end of this month. Hugs. Mom/Gramm