I will be TWENTY-FIVE weeks along this Saturday! Craziness. I have YET to take a pregnancy picture, but I guess I should. I have a feeling my son will never care about seeing one, but perhaps his future wife would? I am feeling very well, minus a few crazy rashes that keep appearing. Little guy, you are going to be fun. Jakob loves to kick his mommy. My girls moved a lot in the womb, but most of it was "churning" in there. I'd feel little limbs drag across my stomach, but I now feel the genuine kicks of a baby. It's just as fun, and it keeps me up at night- in a good way, for now :) My doctor says he feels like a big baby already, so we'll see! I'll blame a little of it on holiday fare, but I do predict a bigger baby this time.
Yes, this pregnancy is flying by, but I am really enjoying the ride. I have much to do in the way of organization and planning, but that will keep me busy during the normally "slow" months of winter. I am very thankful for this little baby, and I'm thankful for the two big babies I have to enjoy pregnancy with. I admit, this whole crawling around on the floor these days is getting a bit cumbersome :) How quickly can I teach them to care for themselves? Hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment