Well, it's just fun and games around here, folks! GORGEOUS October weather, a happy little boy again (that yucky cow's milk stuff is gone from his system, finally), a huge backyard with just enough entertainment to entertain these three, and the list could go on. If all of fall was like this, I'd be a happy camper!
Jakob had his follow-up appointment last week that confirmed that my modified diet is doing the trick. He did have an ear infection that required his first antibiotic (YUK), but I'll hold out hope that it will be his last for a while. Either way, sleep is coming back to visit our house, and it can stay. Forever. Jake is so close to crawling, and I never tire of watching him scoot and look smug about it :)
Emily and Elyse are two peas in a pod! They spend their fall days trying on shoes, playing dollhouse, packing their special bags with special things, wearing jewelry, coloring, more coloring, saving their coloring papers and ooh-ing and aah-ing over them... it's quite fun. I love that they seem to enjoy the same things at the same times! Emily now says, "I'm a little ballerina" and "Elyse is a princess!" Yep. Fun times. They dance. Lots. They twirl and remind me to watch their every move. They play with Jakob, play with their food, play with Daddy... basically lead a challenging life, you know? I love them. I love the little girls they are becoming, and I'm pretty sure they will always fight, so I might as well resign myself to dealing with that for a while... :)
I'm feeling thankful. And blessed.








1 comment:
So glad to hear the milk thing as resolved! Love that little grey striped suit. So fun that you have 2 girls to play together! And I love your cuute family pic at the top!
Post a Comment