I love so much about you, but I have to keep it concise... I love your chuckle. Seriously, it draws a crowd. When you get excited about something, it's hard to ignore my own excitement. You make me care about the itty bitty spiders in our yard and the teeny tiny ant that lost his mama. You are passionate about everything you do, from food to leggins'. Yes, you are obsessed with your leggins'. I love your piercing blue eyes and they way you charm us with your quick smiles. I can almost always snap you out of your tears and get a giggle. Em, you dream of being a ballerina, but you can get as dirty as a pig during both mealtime and playtime. Oh, you will make a fun ballerina! Your taste for fruit far outweighs your taste for cake, and for that I am jealous. You love puppies and kitties like crazy, but do not get your hopes up: no. You have a soft spot for just about anything that looks pitiful, and you love making people happy. You are the sweetest little Emily I know, and I treasure your spirit. I pray your spunk will work only to your advantage in life, but I'm sure it will cause you a few scrapes along the way...
We love you so much, Emily. Words cannot express it all, but I had to try. Happy third birthday! May all your precious wishes come true...






No comments:
Post a Comment