
My baby is four months old today. I have officially stopped using weeks to mark her short life. She's no longer an infant! It's hard to believe that four months ago, I was still pregnant. I decided to dig out the picture Jordan took right before we left for the hospital. This is a first: only a select few have been able to see this lovely picture of me about to pop. Other than the fact that it makes me kind of nauseous, I still like to be reminded of what a miracle took place that day! Life sure changed, but all for the better. As I look at each month's picture, it reminds me of how fast Elyse has grown and changed. We're so thankful for our little munchkin and can't imagine life without her! We love you, Elyse Noelle (just in case you're reading this)!!!

Boy, was I ready to have this baby! This was 7 hours before the big event.

Brand spankin' new.

1 month old

2 months old

3 months old

4 months old!
3 comments:
Happy four month birthday, Elyse! If Auntie Kris were there, we would have to celebrate with a trip to the park or something - maybe even some chocolate cake. Remember Shiloh and Adrianna's 9 month party, Sue??? What a hoot! The cheerios were flyin'!!! Hope you all enjoy your day!
can you believe how fast they change at this stage!! and aren't you SO glad not to be preggers anymore? I still remember it too vividly to not be thankful every day. :)
Gets more gorgeous every day! Love seeing the monthly shots!
(I can't believe it's been four months!!)
Post a Comment