Yes, another milestone post :) The months just keep getting more fun. I will try not to blubber on and on this time about where time has gone, since it's going somewhere for everyone. Instead, I'll just give you the facts. Elyse is really into slapping lately (not violently, thankfully!). She slaps at my shoulder when I hold her, at the table when she's in our laps, at Daddy's face when he gets close to her, at the water during bath time... She also has this new mischievous look when you call her name and she's purposefully not going to look at you. Maybe we're seeing some personality? I almost captured the look in the first picture. She's still not rolling at all, but she really loves sitting up, doing her modified crab walk, and chewing on everything. Here are my traditional fave's and not-so-fave's :)
Favorites:
* She wanted an earlier bedtime, so I complied. We're up to 13 (sometimes 14) hours of sleep, folks! *aahh!*
* She is thrashing all over the place, in a funny way... dancing out of her bumbo and out of our laps...
* Saying "ma-ma" and "ba-ba"
Favorites:
* She wanted an earlier bedtime, so I complied. We're up to 13 (sometimes 14) hours of sleep, folks! *aahh!*
* She is thrashing all over the place, in a funny way... dancing out of her bumbo and out of our laps...
* Saying "ma-ma" and "ba-ba"
* She's still cuddling with us.
* She likes "playing" the piano with me, adding so much expression to the song!
* Chubby, chubby thighs & arms
* Summer clothes that bare those chubby thighs and arms!
...not-so-favorites:
* She's starting to lose interest in her beloved evening nap. How long can I make it?
* Chubby, chubby thighs & arms
* Summer clothes that bare those chubby thighs and arms!
...not-so-favorites:
* She's starting to lose interest in her beloved evening nap. How long can I make it?
* Now that she's getting more curious, naps are not near as happy.
* Will the teeth ever come in?
* Seriously, why does it take so long?
* Drool :-/
* Seriously, why does it take so long?
* Drool :-/
3 comments:
This makes me giggle. She's so stinkin' cute. I love that she has a "goober" look - can't wait to see her personality! I have a feeling she'll be like her mother. :)
growin' up so fast...does she really say mama? oh, I can't wait for that!!!
graham is kind of losing his last nap as well, mostly our fault because we always tend to be out & about, so usually it's just a catnap in the stroller.
Is she seriously 7 months?! Sue I remember when I found out you were pregnant with her.
Post a Comment