Suzy's Zoo..... I love my little zoo and hope this blog will help me remember all that is too easily forgotten. I'm learning to love the little things, enjoy the whole, and (all the while) love the God who gives all good things.
July 21, 2009
$.97 well spent
I am by no means a bona-fide bargain hunter, but Jordan and I hit the jackpot last August. In fact, I've probably told all of you about it because I think it may have been the only real bargain I've ever found in my entire life. Seriously. That's why this story has to live on.... in case I never find another one. I remember this shopping trip vividly, since it was the afternoon we found out we were having "pink" and not "blue." We decided to buy an outfit on the way home in celebration, but we had no idea that we would come home with an armload! We walked into JCPenney's and found a rack of clothing (NICE clothing) for $.97 apiece. This included dresses, pj's, onesies, rompers, etc... We had so much fun that afternoon, all the while wondering if we'd kick ourselves for spending $19 on clothes :) Ha. I think it was well worth it. SO, all that to say: I love this dress. BUT, not nearly as much as the pumpkin wearing it. Period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, that is a deal worth posting about year after year! Good for you Sue :) By the looks of the pictures, Elyse seems ready for a professional photo shoot---she looks so purdy!
I love the bargain - seriously insane! - but I agree Elyse is even cooler. Look at her smiling all pretty for the camera! What a doll!
I want to give Elyse a big kiss! She is so sweet. She is such a little lady in all her dresses!
such a girly girl! adorable dress and I love the prof. pics too!
miss you guys!
I remember when you got all those deals, and I went to Penneys and found nothing!!! Glad they're all coming in handy now though. Elyse is too too cute in these pictures - she certainly knows how to pose for her mommy. :) Love her!!!!
OOOOh, I could just squeeze her, and will soon (-: Loved her pictures--the little white dress is so sweet. She's such a little sweetheart. Love you all
Mom
Oh my word - she is stinkin cute! And what great memories!
Post a Comment