July 9, 2009

Starting to move... a little!

Well, yesterday Elyse started moving (as in relocating. I know, you were worried, right?). It was more than just spinning sideways or inching along this time. She actually seemed to do it intentionally! I know, it doesn't take much to amuse me, the ever attentive mom looking for any sign of mobility to encourage me that my daughter will not lie on her play mat forever. BUT, it is highly entertaining to watch! She is crab-walking around the room, looking so funny as her fat little legs & arms flop all over the place. It's just another reminder that she won't be a baby forever... and that I had better think about getting this place baby-proofed! Tonight was one of those nights *cough, cough* that just made me anticipate bedtime so my little monkey will be bright and cheery again in the morning. Bedtime actually ended up at 6:15pm to help the process. Need I say more? After some reading and cleaning, I took the time to download the camera and found all the recent pictures of her (over half of which I deleted since I snap WAY too many), and it made me want to go wake her up. Okay, not really, but I already can't wait to see her in the morning, especially knowing that a good night's sleep makes just about everything better (even teeth?). I uploaded a video here, and since I'm not motivated enough to upload it again, you'll just have to see it there if you're remotely interested!


My, my, this crib looks small these days! :)


1 comment:

kellyH said...

I can't believe they're getting to the MOVING stage! crazy! that is so fun for Elyse and you're going to love chasing her around soon. :)