It's always at this time every year that I begin to bemoan the fact that we didn't make the most of summer. We are seeing some cool days crowd in here and there, and it reminds me that I need to make the most of these days! We spent some time at the park on Monday, which is much more fun now that Elyse can swing :) I LOVE Septembers in Virginia. The days still have some heat without most of the humidity, and the nights are almost cool enough to want a sweatshirt. I'm not quite in the "fall" mood, yet, but I'll get there. Until then, I'm going to enjoy these lovely days that don't come around yearly: the days we have with Elyse as a 9-month old :)



5 comments:
Yeah for park days! I love them. Elyse looks like she's totally loving the swing. :) I love September too except it's much colder here! Glad you guys could enjoy these last warm days - wish we could have been with you guys!
Such a great reminder. Enjoy those days with your little gal! I just keep thinking, she's going to be year in only 3 months! The days seem to be flying by! Looks like you guys a enjoying life together :)
I love these pictures. I know what you mean about the cold coming. It has been freezing here. It is rainy, cold and dreary. I am not looking forward to bundleing the kids up like snow bunnies in a few short months.
very cute pics! we're leaving behind the warm days much sooner this year. :) I am still hoping for a few more park days though!
OK, can I just say what you totally already know - your daughter has the most awesome faces ever. That top photo of you guys at the bottom of the slide? It's like PURE JOY. love it.
Post a Comment