Suzy's Zoo..... I love my little zoo and hope this blog will help me remember all that is too easily forgotten. I'm learning to love the little things, enjoy the whole, and (all the while) love the God who gives all good things.
September 29, 2009
Savin' for a rainy day, or a doll...
Last week, we enjoyed a visit from Jordan's parents. They were en route to the great NORTH, but we were happy to distract them for a few days! Elyse enjoyed the extra attention immensely. Having an audience other than Mom and Dad is quite fun. Mom and Dad brought each of the grandkids a bank, and Elyse's cousin Shiloh was just enthralled by these banks! As you can see from the pictures, Eli and Elyse were only along for the ride :) Mom and Dad hand-painted them, and they are simply adorable. These pictures were just too irresistible to post, mostly because it is so fun to watch kids enjoy the simple things of life. I remember my first "piggy" bank (which was actually a plastic bunny), and each penny I added made me feel so rich. Though Elyse doesn't enjoy putting coins in this adorable little elephant yet, I hope she finds GREAT enjoyment someday in saving for the future! I'm already curious as to what she will want to spend her savings on in a few years. Hmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love these pictures!
How precious! I love the picture where Shiloh has his arm around Elyse - that is so sweet!
Such beautiful pictures, Sue! I am so excited to find some NBBC faces in the blogging community. You may not remember me, but I remember you. .. Anyway, You have a beautiful family! God bless!
Post a Comment