Suzy's Zoo.....
I love my little zoo and hope this blog will help me remember all that is too easily forgotten. I'm learning to love the little things, enjoy the whole, and (all the while) love the God who gives all good things.
This is such a great picture! Did you guys go to the beach on your day off and if so, was it nice still? Can't wait to give Elyse a big kiss next time I see her!
5 comments:
ohhhhh, yes it surely is! love. her.
!!!!
Maybe my favorite. Ever.
sweet!
This is such a great picture! Did you guys go to the beach on your day off and if so, was it nice still? Can't wait to give Elyse a big kiss next time I see her!
We went up to Cape Henry Lighthouse on Fort Story, Bethany- I wanted to go to the beach, but it was just cool enough I thought we might not make it :)
Post a Comment