November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I have a very full heart today.  It might burst.  Seriously.  I'm overwhelmed today with gratitude for all that my God has done for me.  I will never cease to be amazed at what a difference he has made & continues to make in my life.  How do you express gratitude for hope & meaning in life?  

I have a wonderful husband, two sweet & precious daughters, and a precious little boy on the way.  God's goodness is overwhelming.  
Love him!
 (Yes, this is Elyse sporting her latest injury... a more-than-likely fractured nose & a grand bruise!  More on that later...)
Precious baby Jakob... we can't wait to meet you little man!

I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful as you reflect on the 
goodness of God!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I finally took time to read your blog today...it was delightful. I love reading about the girls, and their ways...make me chuckle when you said that Emily knows what buttons to push with Elyse. Thanks for sharing so well...makes you all seem closer.

And am still so delirious with the news of a son for you! WOW.

Love and hugs to all, Mom Heijermans

kellyH said...

I'm glad I don't have the only 2 yr. old who continually looks like he's gotten beat up. :) what a handsome name....I think I remember you mentioning that before you knew "elyse" was coming! happy thanksgiving!