Elyse and I enjoyed a small portion of our afternoon out in the back yard. If it weren't for naps, we'd probably be out here a lot more! It was gorgeous today- I think it reached 80 degrees. FINALLY! I love to watch her when she's outside - she gasps whenever the wind blows and gets so nosey at every noise. Birds especially fascinate her! Watching the myriad of expressions that cross her face always get me thinking about what might be going through her mind. I'm guessing her thoughts usually center around her hands these days. She's always doing something with her hands...

3 comments:
These pics are too cute! How did you get all those cute little faces???? So fun to be outside!!!
I hope you're loving the outdoors, too- FINALLY, huh? :) Elyse wants to play with her pretty cousins in MI!!
very cute pics! don't you hate the way you can barely get outside between naps & feedings?!! oh well, I am thankful for the stillness of naptimes for sure!
Post a Comment