Suzy's Zoo..... I love my little zoo and hope this blog will help me remember all that is too easily forgotten. I'm learning to love the little things, enjoy the whole, and (all the while) love the God who gives all good things.
April 15, 2009
Giving this a shot...
I am eating many of my words by actually activating our blog. For years, we have been the "Jordan & Sue" that participates only in witty comments on all of your blogs. I swore I would never have one of these, so the fact that I am now joining is pretty amusing! Perhaps it's just part of the euphoria that I am experiencing in the "honeymoon" stage of being a stay-at-home mom, but I hope this will be a good spot for all of you long-lost family members and long-lost friends to actually get a current update on what God is doing in our lives and our family. If my suspicions are correct, I will probably not be a faithful blogger, so at least I won't have my hopes dashed if my posts are few and far between. So, here it goes- Shelley, you convinced me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwwwww Sue I am so excited that you are blogging. It will be loads of fun checking in with your life throught blogger world. Elysse is getting so big and so so beautiful.
Post a Comment