I know it's not summer yet, but if you live in Virginia these days, it is just as hot as any summer day in July, so we are officially breaking out summery clothes. I must say, babies look so cute in as little clothing as possible! Aunt Bethany got Elyse some adorable outfits from a garage sale, and I just love seeing arm and leg rolls, and, of course, bare baby feet. Summer baby clothes are one bright spot in the beginnings of smoldering weather.
Suzy's Zoo..... I love my little zoo and hope this blog will help me remember all that is too easily forgotten. I'm learning to love the little things, enjoy the whole, and (all the while) love the God who gives all good things.
April 28, 2009
Summer Clothes!
I know it's not summer yet, but if you live in Virginia these days, it is just as hot as any summer day in July, so we are officially breaking out summery clothes. I must say, babies look so cute in as little clothing as possible! Aunt Bethany got Elyse some adorable outfits from a garage sale, and I just love seeing arm and leg rolls, and, of course, bare baby feet. Summer baby clothes are one bright spot in the beginnings of smoldering weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Is it hot out there already?? I have to say I'm a total fan of summer clothes too. I can't wait for the girls to wear their shorts and t-shirts.
I think my favorite is the orange & pink outfit but Elyse looks good in all three--she's so pretty! I love, love, love the fat rolls!
I really like jordan's summer shirt. :~)
Love these!!! Hey...so I didn't know you had a blog - am I out of it or what?
How did I not even realize that you had a blog?! I LOVE it :) I can't believe how much Elyse has changed - she is gorgeous! (Just like her mama)
I love your blog!! I am so happy that you started one so we can keep up this way as well when we move!!! Give that sweet girl a hug for me!
I'm new in the blogging world, Julie and Julie :) Don't feel bad...
Post a Comment