Watching her head pop up when I enter her room to rescue her from her crib,
Smiles, smiles, smiles everywhere,
Seeing a cry turn into a huge smile when she gets my attention (I know, that one will come back to bite me!),
Seeing her smile so big when I put her down for bed (sometimes that quickly changes to a whine when I leave...),
and most of all, finally feeling like she's hugging me when I put her up against my shoulder. ***sigh***
Some of my NOT-so-favorite things are:
The weekly poop. How does one prepare for THAT?
Seeing a VERY short fuse- boy, does she have a temper! (I don't think I can blame Jordan for that one...)
It's worth it, though, poop and all. Here are some pics from today. There's drool everywhere these days!
4 comments:
Oh, I love her so much! And SO glad already that you gave in to blogging. :)
Love these pics! Where on earth does she get these quirky faces, I wonder ? ? ? ? ? :)
It must be from the Helland side... Thus, also explaining Adrianna's quirky faces. :)
First of all - you have a blog! Yay! Second - I honestly don't think she could be any cuter. Loved reading your thoughts. Love you guys!
Post a Comment