I'm not sure what she thought was so funny, but she could not contain herself yesterday morning! I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come in our future as we sit through sermons. It reminds me of all the times I tried so hard to contain my laughter during church (when I was a wee tike, mind you), usually as a result of one of my brother's ridiculously funny jokes. At those times, he could look at me sideways, and I would about fall off my seat. It truly is one of the best and worst feelings ever: trying to smother laughter. Elyse just hasn't learned the art, right?
Suzy's Zoo..... I love my little zoo and hope this blog will help me remember all that is too easily forgotten. I'm learning to love the little things, enjoy the whole, and (all the while) love the God who gives all good things.
September 2, 2009
A bit irreverent, perhaps...
I'm not sure what she thought was so funny, but she could not contain herself yesterday morning! I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come in our future as we sit through sermons. It reminds me of all the times I tried so hard to contain my laughter during church (when I was a wee tike, mind you), usually as a result of one of my brother's ridiculously funny jokes. At those times, he could look at me sideways, and I would about fall off my seat. It truly is one of the best and worst feelings ever: trying to smother laughter. Elyse just hasn't learned the art, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha! Cute!
that is a riot! I love her!
As long as she tries her best to not laugh at funerals and avoid peeing her pants (once she's potty-trained), I think she'll be okay. : )
Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment