Suzy's Zoo..... I love my little zoo and hope this blog will help me remember all that is too easily forgotten. I'm learning to love the little things, enjoy the whole, and (all the while) love the God who gives all good things.
December 11, 2009
Grandma & Grandpa time!
Last week, we enjoyed a visit from my folks. Their trip was LONG, but they endured it to spend a few days with us down here where it's supposed to be warm. Well, it wasn't warm. It was actually quite cold. Elyse loved the extra attention, though, and when she woke up after they left on Tuesday morning, she immediately started looking over my shoulder to see who was next to greet her. Sadly, it was just ME. We had a great time catching up, and I'll admit, I had a nice little break from lots of the little mommy-ing extras: feeding, reading, bathing, dressing, etc... (For any of you wise-guys out there, yes, I still ate, read, bathed and dressed, but I was speaking of Elyse.) Grandma and Grandpa were a great help, and I think I got a nap each day they were here! **aah!!** I'm so thankful that they took a trip to visit us, and it sure made me wish we lived closer to each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love the 1st picture of Elyse! She has such a great smile!!
Your parents are such young-looking grandparents! And Elyse's curly hair is so beautiful. She's looking more and more like her mama!
I am so glad you got to see your parents and get a little breather from the sometimes mundane! Elyse is looking more & more like a little girl!
Post a Comment