Suzy's Zoo.....
I love my little zoo and hope this blog will help me remember all that is too easily forgotten. I'm learning to love the little things, enjoy the whole, and (all the while) love the God who gives all good things.
OK, that's crazy. In some pictures, they look like twins, and in others, like the second-to-last ones, I see such huge distinctions. Well either way, they're both gorgeous! :)
That's what I was thinking Shanna! Some they look very alike, and some Emily looks a lot more like you than Jordan. I'm sure they will still look pretty similar though as they grow up together ;)
4 comments:
OK, that's crazy. In some pictures, they look like twins, and in others, like the second-to-last ones, I see such huge distinctions. Well either way, they're both gorgeous! :)
Yes - I didn't think so at all at first, but in these I totally do!!! So cute.
That's what I was thinking Shanna! Some they look very alike, and some Emily looks a lot more like you than Jordan. I'm sure they will still look pretty similar though as they grow up together ;)
Wow--they sure do look more alike when their pictures are next to each other!
Post a Comment