I hope each of you enjoys a great day of reflection on God's perfect Gift. God truly blessed us in Jesus Christ!
Here's a picture of our little stocking stuffer last year, and a picture of our big stocking stuffer this year. Wishing each of you a wonderful Christmas!

(I think somebody's a bit too excited about her presents!)

5 comments:
Oh my word, how she's grown! Hope she had a wonderful birthday. Merry Christmas to all of you!
LOVE these! :) Christmas Eve 2008 will definitely go down in the memory books as one of the best ever.
I love the bottom picture of her. She is just adorable. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.
Can you believe that little munchkin has grown so fast? I love her sweet smile and am glad you had a great time!
Oh, I love these new pictures!! She looks beyond excited to open gifts. :)
Post a Comment