June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I'm so thankful that this day really does make me truly thankful. It's not a thankfulness I have to "muster up," since I am truly blessed beyond words to have such a great dad and to be married to such a great dad. A good man is hard to find :) Elyse has a book about daddies, and it lists all the great things daddies do. I could go on and on listing all the amazing things that the dads in my life do, but more importantly, it's who they are that means so much more. I'm so thankful that our daughters will grow up knowing that their daddy is honest, trustworthy, faithful, loving, godly, hard-working, etc... Knowing how much that means to me as a daughter makes me all the more excited for the day that our girls see it for themselves. The older I get, the more I realize how precious and rare those traits are. I have a feeling that two certain little girls in this home will definitely want to marry Daddy when they grow up :)





We love you, Daddy!

2 comments:

shanna said...

so sweet. happy father's day, jordan!

Anonymous said...

Aw! Hope you all had a great Father's Day!