May 22, 2009

Fun at the park


Yesterday was a crazy day, but I was so excited to meet Jordan for his dinner break, something we don't do much since we're sharing a car. After picking him up, we decided to swing by Wendy's. I had printed a coupon for their new twisted frosties, and I'll admit, I was VERY excited about using this coupon. We pull up to the drive thru, and it took 3 cashiers to "serve" us. We were in utter disbelief as they debated amongst themselves how to ring up our order, how much to charge us, how to make a frosty, etc... It would have been kind of amusing, had we 4 hours to kill, but at the time, we weren't so entertained. It was a good lesson in patience, right? I know Elyse gleaned much from our sweet, patient attitudes **cough, cough** And, on top of it all, they failed to flavor the frosties. Thankfully, Jordan had a longer break, so we still managed to get in some fun at the park on a perfect day. I'm so thankful for a husband who works hard for us! We sure do love him :) And, yes, I won the game of Farkel :)






2 comments:

shanna said...

You guys are adorable - Sue, you're beautiful as ever! And I am cracking up at Elyse's hair. What a cutie pie!

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

Looks like so much fun! And leave it to Wendy's to mess things up a little bit. :) Glad you got to enjoy the park anyways. I second Shanna's comment - LOVE Elyse's hair - do you purposely dry it like that or does it just stand up on its own?? Too cute! She's getting so much bigger every time I see pictures!