May 11, 2009

Visit with Gramm and Pops

We were able to have Jordan's parents here for the weekend, and it was such a fun time. Their last visit was in January, shortly after Elyse was born, so it was so nice to have them around while I was awake and energetic! I always laugh when people ask me what we do when family visits. Typically, the answer is, "Well, we usually just sit around, talk, eat, play games, laugh..." It probably seems funny, but now that there are kids in the picture, that is typically the only pastime that works for everyone! Elyse especially seemed to enjoy being around everyone, and she got plenty of attention. Thankfully, she doesn't seem to be at the age yet when I have to "undo" any of that :) Every time we are all together, I'm reminded how special it is that we have Jordan's siblings in the area. I often wonder how hard it will be to get us all together in the future, but for now, I'll just enjoy it and be thankful that we can spend time together so easily. Here are some pictures from Elyse's fun time with Gramm and Pops. As you can see, she never lacked for someone to cuddle with her!




2 comments:

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

Looks like you had such a fun time with your family! Looks like Elyse had fun too. :) You're so right to enjoy as much time as you can with Jordan's siblings. Often I think back to how convenient and fun it was to live near you guys for those years - I took them for granted and miss them now. Can't wait to see you all in a few months - especially can't wait to see Elyse play with her cousins in the sand. :)

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures! I find it so funny that in half of them, at least one hand is at her mouth : )