June 20, 2009

First ID

You can ask Jordan to vouch for this one, but every time I see his very first passport photo, I crack up laughing and can't stop. Something about his little expression in the picture just makes me giggle! Well, last week we took our munchkin to DMV to get her very first ID card. I got the card in the mail and laughed the exact same laugh :) Something about it just hits me so funny! It's probably the fact that they are both so little and have identification, in case they need to run away from home, right? Jordan is about 7 months old in his picture, and Elyse is almost 6 months. Anyway, now I have to post the pictures, and you'll probably wonder why I think they're so funny...

Jordan had to hoist her up to get in the camera's shot :) Yes, that's a fuzzy from my scanner, not drool...

Check out that hair!!!

7 comments:

shanna said...

First of all - kids have to get ID cards!? How crazy! I guess it makes sense, but I never thought about it!

Second - those pictures ARE hilarious and I totally get why you laugh!!

JordanandSue said...

No, they don't have to, but we had to get her a picture ID for our Canada paperwork. I guess I'll have to get her a purse now :)

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

I'm giggling too. :)

Anneke said...

That's so funny! Love it! :)

Katie Barker said...

Oh they are SOOoo funny.

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing too. There is something about Jordan's little grin...and the overalls...and the hair...and the size of his head. : )

JordanandSue said...

Bethany, I'm dying laughing at that!