Suzy's Zoo..... I love my little zoo and hope this blog will help me remember all that is too easily forgotten. I'm learning to love the little things, enjoy the whole, and (all the while) love the God who gives all good things.
June 30, 2009
More Beach Pics
Yesterday was gorgeous and HOT, so we decided to spend some of our afternoon at the beach! After hitting Chick-fil-A for lunch (and to try their amazing Peach shakes), we braved the hot sand and big waves. This trip was much more relaxed than our previous trip (heehee), and we managed not to freak out when Elyse was coated in sticky sand by the return home. As you can see, she wasn't a huge fan of the water and noisy waves this time, but Daddy was there to make her feel all better. I love looking at these pictures knowing the entire time we were by the water, she wore this somewhat sour look on her face :) It makes the pictures seem all the funnier! Once she got her nap in, she was her happy self again... just like me. She ended her day with her first bath in the big-girl tub! She LOVED sitting up (with some help) and picked up splashing within seconds of Jordan's demonstration :)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the pouty faces! :) It's amazing how a nap will lift one's spirits. :) Looks like she loved her bath too! Maybe she and Natalie can have a bath together at the lake - I'd put AJ in there too, but that would be catastrophe for all involved!!!
she is looking so much like Shiloh, I think I've seen him make those same faces. :) glad this trip was better!
Love the pictures. Her suit is adorable.
What a sweetie! I love those pics :) So glad she enjoyed splashing in the big girl bathtub - you will never be dry after one of her baths again - haha!
Post a Comment