Suzy's Zoo..... I love my little zoo and hope this blog will help me remember all that is too easily forgotten. I'm learning to love the little things, enjoy the whole, and (all the while) love the God who gives all good things.
June 18, 2009
Babies, babies everywhere!
Have I written yet on this blog about how much I LOVE our church? Well, I do. BIG TIME. I love it for so many reasons, but one reason is the people. We have a unique composition of people, and lately, there seems to be such a baby-boom! We live in a very transitional area, so, sadly, many folks move on to other areas due to changes in ministry or changes in employment. Our nursery in our rented facility is jam-packed, but seeing all the little people join our group is such a blessing! Elyse has lots of little playmates that were born just weeks before or after her, and we were able to spend the afternoon yesterday with the "G-man" who was born just 6 weeks after Elyse (yes, AFTER, in case these pictures make you think I made a typo). God is leading them to a new ministry out of state soon, so we enjoyed what may be one final play date. Elyse is starting to notice other kiddos, which is fun to watch. She got a real kick out of this little guy! And, in case you wondered, I did not do ANY posing. This was the natural progression of their time in the same chair :) I had to remove Elyse from the chair moments after the last shot... Cuties.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ohhh, they're too cute. and graham is ginormous. :)
you're the best baby-sitter, want to move to pittsburgh? :-)
oh my word- they are so adorable! How cute that they are holding hands :)
What cuties! Elyse's faces are cracking me up - what on earth were you doing behind the camera, Sue??? :)
OK, the progression of them on the seat together cracked me up. Too cute!
These are so great!
Post a Comment