Suzy's Zoo.....
I love my little zoo and hope this blog will help me remember all that is too easily forgotten. I'm learning to love the little things, enjoy the whole, and (all the while) love the God who gives all good things.
June 23, 2009
Just hanging out on the couch in my diaper...
That's what Elyse did last night, not me :) I love chubby babies, especially this one!!!
So big!
Hey, Mom- I bet I can take off this silly diaper cover!
4 comments:
Nothing to be embarassed about ...she is the cutest thing ever. I can't wait to see her on Thursday...of course unless I'm meeting Brynne :)
Adorable! I could just squeeze her - in 5 wks I will!!!!
I also marvel at God's goodness in giving us such sweet little granddaughters. Elyse is a blessing to us all. She's adorable!
Adorable pictures and great captions.
Post a Comment